This vid. is really from an Engineering and Architectural stand point....and the MASSIVE sense of SCALE... main points at the beginning [view of the castle] @ 4:50 and @ 8 :17 ...scenery and yes the anchorage chains are the size of freaking roads -_-
this is a what the hell vid, because most of the time while I watched it I was like, what the hell, what the hell. WTH at the bat thing, and at the metal fence rotating O_O
ReplyDeleteBtw, a lil off topic, but since you read my blog on occasion, ^^ I was wondering if you'd be interested in submitting a foto to my lil project to draw bloggers? Think about it dude, think about it ^^ k thanks!
Fine... you shall get a pic of me [I'm pretty damn ugly...just saying] so feel free to edit and make me pretteh! LOL XD just tell me where to send the pic to
ReplyDeletehey, just upload it on ur blog! Or like, send it to me in a message, I think you'd see my e-mail, thank you so much for your support! Yes! ^^ And I never see ugliness man, I like all faces, they all are new adventures.
ReplyDelete