Thursday was Engineering Football Semis and Finals... We made it through the semis only to be defeated in the final. The final match was Civil Year 3 vs Civil Year 2...heh heh heh only Civil makes the cut in football...Electrical Eng. came 3rd though! But honestly the year 2 team played really good... aggressive play [my kind of game]. Rajiv gave me to score and a totally random thing occurred. Wednesday night Jovin was like, one of his friends in Jamaica has a friend in Civil year two and his name is Gordon Brown [he asked if I knew him...didn't]. But Thursday I was scoring and the youth who scored the winning goal against us was Gordon Brown *nods* Impressive! Final score was 2-1
After football by SPEC, I went upstairs SAC and played Street Fighter EX2 Plus until my father reached. That was some nostalgic ass shit and the dude that I fought was havin talent! And he's the type to not accept defeat and keep coming back at me XDDD [respect people like that and he did beat me 3 times outta like 15]. He seriously could have played the game too, all the fights were high level matches. You know a high level fight when people are just standing there not attacking, but rather thinking and playing mind games. Man say he underestimate meh LOL XD cool soldya.
Friday was normal, came for 11 o clock class; it finished early and I headed home. Miki and em were like lewwe go beach....honestly, none ah that! His request was blanked by every one I saw him ask Amrika, Amir etc etc. But technically Miki is on vacation so he can afford the beach/river etc. I has failure maths to do *blehh* but Struc. Mech is looking pretty sweet XD [well compared to last time]. After I left school Amir and em went Mt. Hope to take in football and lime.
hmmm Felicia and Aly. got into accident on the way to the beach. No one died I think, good thing. They should check for internal injuries though, internal damage is quite an effective means of death [yes I honestly know lots of dead people and I know so many different causes of death it's quite useful actually]. From hit and run to stray bullet to druggie hanging himself to death by internal bleeding and they're all people I know really well like family, villagers etc
The good thing about yesterday was Lords of Shadow! And I got a quick talk with Ati. before he went to class...he sent me some links.
And I shall end on this

PRES DAY! swear we define friendship! the liming and drinking etc. was occurring more to the right in the car park.
Ok Quote one of the coolest quotes on fb atm:
"Let it never be forgotten that glamour is not greatness; applause is not fame; prominence is not eminence. The man of the hour is not apt to be the man of the ages. A stone may sparkle, but that does not make it a diamond. A man may have money, but that does not make him a success."
No comments:
Post a Comment