Final boss was Satan, which is the first time for a Castlevania game. Castlevania games are usually about Dracula and you don't see Dracula in this game till the very end and when you see the ending of this, it is masterful. Like Mind Blowing ending. I was just staring at the Tv like WTF...honestly WTFF WTFFF!! O_O
I liked the ending so much Imma post it here yes. It should be noted that this story takes place in the year 1047 after the death of Christ and you play through the entire game with Gabriel Belmont [guy below]
WOW, O_O That was a rather awesome video. Sigh, I wish I was allowed to have games and such sigh :( But I can live vicariously through you in that departmt ^^. This looked so cool though -_-
ReplyDeleteDooD! I would soo lend you my 360 to play this. Awesomest game for the year! Playing this over the 3 days it took to beat it was like an adventure LOL XD. The game even comes with an Art Book inside...most of the concept art [you'd like I think]. And the cool things about the ending were you turning into Dracula...but more mind blowing was to see cars and umbrellas and electricity...cause the actual game took place during the age of horses and fire and vampires and werewolves and goblins lol
ReplyDeleteEEE!!! Sounds exciting! Lols, nah you don't have to lend me, when I grow up, they'll be some changes in my house -_- The art book sounds cool, and I LOVE when they mix up environments, it's like so awesome how you were so used to the medieval sceneries yourself that the modern look surprised you! so cool, that the game is that intense!
ReplyDelete