But lemme see, events worth mentioning
*Randy A. talked to me a few days ago *nods* he's doing well. Hopefully he's at liberty before Christmas
*Jr. Gong and Nas are in Trinidad this Sat. 4th Dec. and Strong Will Continue is officially my fave. song from Distant Relatives
Part of first verse:
Hey.. The victory’s found in truth
like innocence found in youth
Self defeat is your own dispute
and when you put yourself in a ya own shoeses
Either you’re winning or losing
don’t you get it confused
'Cause you starring in a ya own movie
playing of a role you choose so
Stand up and fight if you know say you right
and know you won’t ever fail....
* It's 24 days before Christmas! Last time I got a Christmas present was like in 2004 *shrug*
Christmas morning Mass and food, food and more food! yup *nods*
*Me and Harry need to go El Pecos [or whatever it's called] and eat a pound of food each before this semester is done!
*Today in subway line [long ass line] there was this random uber cute chick beside me that I shared smiles with rofl. The uber cuteness is rated by my personal system though. We have the general public rating system and personal rating systems. She was relatively white, had some freckles, wore glasses and had shortish-light brownish hair [reaching her shoulders]. And she ordered a foot long! [healthy eater vibe]. And she wasn't skinny as stonz or chubby, kinda like my size and my height too. And we shared smiles cause the people in front and behind us were clearly entertaining XDD.
Kinda nice when you can watch a random person and smile with em cause of shit happening around you *nods*
*I dreamt Felicia last night [odd]
*Seijuro Hiko XIII is one of my mentors in life
Exams, I am guessing, taking up all your time.
ReplyDeleteThat's so cool when you laugh at weirdos with strangers in a line ^^ And bonus, she was cute ;)
Yup, Exams, Gahhhhhhhh!! dood engineering maths II is the worst course ever. I know a guy from my faculty who literally finished his degree in civil but eng maths is keeping him from graduating :/ He's in his 4th year cause of maths alone.
ReplyDeleteBut I finish on the 16th! after that I shall abuse time
I finish on the 15th ^^ Indeed with the time wasting, the drinking and the X files watching for mee. omg with the math dread. I hate math, I can't do it, I can't even remember my times tables. So I can't even imagine the futility of attempting Eng Math. We have marketing math -_- but it's entirely online and we do the quizzes together ^^ Good luck with everything!!
ReplyDelete