^The Mad Scientist Look [cept this one isn't smart]
Maths BLEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Crix and Cheese XD
Now the AFTER!
Heineken + Cousin + Co-op Halo Reach!!! = WIN!
Me randomly doing Strider Hiryu pose [In reminiscence of Strider Hiryu] cause he's not gonna be in Marvel vs Capcom 3 T_T
Ok so exams finished last week and all the time since last Thursday to now I've been doing nothing constructive *sigh* good times. I've been eating lots if that counts. Ooooh and I downloaded Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney ....yes my pc is that crappy that I resort to 2D emulated games.
But... Phoenix Wright is EPIC! it's a visual novel style game ...so basically text with pictures. And all you do is look for evidence, find contradictions in testimonies and win cases... as boring as that sounds the characters keep it funny [although the cases are serious] and lets just say it's a CAPCOM game, being the major capcom fanboy I am. And if there's anything about most capcom games it's that they don't take themselves seriously, so it's overall fun. And LOL @ some of the character names in the game... Will Powers...Jack Hammer...Wendy Oldbag[ LOL I'm playing the murder case with her right now]...April May...Redd White } some of those names honestly WIN!
On a high end note of games I just got Brutal Legend for 360. HEAVY METAL GAME!!! VERY BESSSSSSSSS!!!!
I would say sleepy time to end this but honestly[since I really don't like to lie and rarely lie and usually when I lie it's trivial shit of which I tell the truth 30 secs after] ...yeah but honestly... it's not sleepy time lol it's Vampire time. Oh wait tonight is an eclipse too
ok I talk too much so... buy or bye or however you spell it lol
Eyes widen, DAMnnnnn,
ReplyDeleteYou're ripped! Unless you like photoshop it :P
nicely done ^^ and Jesus christ, what the hell were you studying? :( I glad I did something written in English :( lols ^^
Ha! I accomplished something I made her eyes go from this: -_- to this: o_o ....10 points for me! lol. And without photoshop an additional 5 pts.!
ReplyDeleteEngineering Maths II was the subject at hand... *BLEHHHHH* is all I have to say to that. I should have done something written in English or Spanish, even Japanese...anything would be better than the above.