So I found some seriously epic bboy vids online over the last few weeks and days. The youths are fluid! the only way to describe em! FLUID or LIQUID [if i had to make my own slang]. All the youths are liquid! They switch moves like it's nothing, basic! O_O
I've witnessed some honestly ill battles *nods*
And well B-boys tie in to Hip Hop, so I decided to look up some beats used in battles and then I strayed off into old school hip hop....GRANDMASTER FLASH!! nuff said!
.... sooo rate up the top comment in this vid: "oh hip hop, you used to be amazing."
The beat starting at 2:40 is pretty cool and the girl at the end is pretty cute too [old school chick lol].
Random Quote: "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
LIQUID >.<
ReplyDeleteLooking up BBoys, yes I had to wiki it first -_-.
It think its cool that they can spin on their elbows. ^^ Lol, the chinese ones are the liquid one lols ^^
I didn't watch the long vid, because I saw 7 minutes and was like... meh, but the older one is awesome!! Converse, afros and break dancing for the win ^^
I love when the guy walks away, shaking his can into the sunset, as the pretty girl watches >.< Lols ^^
LOL @ the end of the vid for real! it's like O.o ? what just happened? But I think she's a legit graffiti artist now [very odd yuh know...like she actually went on to be a graffiti artist for reals]
ReplyDeleteoooh and check this vid.... it's short XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37pwbUp8t1I