Monday, February 21, 2011

Depression

It's funny how a depressed person can depress you. But all I can do is just observe and smile I guess ~_~ What the person does that depresses me prolly makes them happy, so who am I to talk right? ~_~

It makes me think about things though. Life, the future. Like if I get married and have children and such. How I'm gonna raise em....hmmm I can prolly do a decent-ish job. But then external factors clearly play a part such as choosing "friends" etc. friends are prolly the lead cause of gang members, cults, junkies etc.

So I wonder how a parent feels when they worked hard to raise a child and give em stuff they didn't have when they were young... and the child ends up in something listed above. I guess some peeps don't appreciate things and if they say they do it's clearly a LIE cause they're hurting their parent.

But alas if I ever get married and have children we'll see how it turns out.

Cause I'm not even close to the person and it clearly hurts me to the core cause I care about her for God knows what reason and I'll continue to care... so I honestly wonder how parents feel hmmm

But such is life I guess, such is life *sigh*

Wish I could do something but most likely I can't...Ha! this is what powerlessness feels like. Heh I think I gained some life exp..... lvl up!

Quote: "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

4 comments:

  1. Hi!! Good to see you posting again!! Now I'm going to read your post :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gawsh, I feeling you there dread. Esp with your quote. I used to real try over and over with one person, but they weren't taking me on. And it's so hard to move on, no matter what people say, because you like the person, how they make you feel and such.

    Then, when you're not occupying yourself, the questions of life come up, very much like the ones who have there. My take: these feelings will suck huge multicoloured mandrill asses, so dude, release the feelings non violently. Write! You have a blog! Use it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL LOL LOL... nice try to get me posting more often :P ...I'm just lazy these days and engineering is *BLEH* but i'll post on the rare occasion like this XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nyyeeehhh lols, ^^ Nice try right? No, more like I understand the issue you revealed. But ew, engineering >< Good luck there man :)

    ReplyDelete