Ok so today was curry duck competition and presentation of final year projects for Civil Engineering.
I took in 6 presentations of final year projects 4 being a swimming pool feasibility study :/, 1 a hospital and the other a drainage project. The lecturers kinda killed the peeps though, they were bombarded by questions :/.
As for curry duck competition we came 2nd!!! actually presmen won the top 3 spots....Vashish placing 3rd, we came 2nd and Avinash and em 1st. Today was honestly a good day *sigh*
And to be honest to myself I kinda realized that I like/heart one of my friends.....although I hate/dislike how she lives *sigh* kinda sad on my part, but it doesn't matter I guess. Such is life right? ~_~ . Although I care about her a lot (and don't show it) I can just hope her life doesn't end in ruination.
Ooooh and finally a Final Fantasy Versus 13 trailer is out
the music alone is win for me...Fabula Nova Crysallis (series is win)
and off to watch Ichi the Killer...
Quote: "The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."
No comments:
Post a Comment