I almost forgot I had this thing. I don't think this can be searched again cause I disabled that feature but it's google so anything is possible. And only 3 people I know had access to this Jason, Alyssa and Felicia oh and this other uwi blogger...well Felicia was the start and she got the others. She left though and this really isn't an interesting place. It's just where I put my personal stuffles and feelings so I doubt anyone visits these parts again which is good, might just end up bored with my life stories.
To get things started I just await graduation now!! Well 2 sets of results for my design projects which I hopefully will pass...then graduation! *nods* I can finally look to start working and driving and all that jazz. Lime late with friends and get money to buy stuff for people and myself.
I think I'm too nice to people, if that's even possible. It might seem weird or something to the average person. It's just how I was raised and the people/characters I look up to. I can spend all the money in the world, sacrifice whatever for people and I don't want anything in return... I like seeing people happy.. .in the end God is Judge nay?
But with that being said I think in the end being myself will just end up hurting me more. Cause people won't understand why you're so generous/self sacrificing for them and they may end up looking at you suspiciously and paranoid etc. Hell I live in a world where being too nice can hurt you more than anything ^_^ cause the average person won't understand WHY? and people tend to fear and hate what they don't understand. And I don't think I'll ever change in that aspect of just being nice to people...so I kind of lead a pathetic lonely life I guess.
*Quotes Dante* - You don't need to worry about me lady. I'm used to the idea of being alone.
Yesterday while I was drawing, Mark stood there and looked at me do the entire thing while his brother was playing in the back. In my mind I was like; dude seriously!? You have a brother to talk to and play with and you're here looking at me draw?? lol. Must be bored.
I think drawing came about from the fact that I'm an only child. It's like your entire life you have no one to relate to, talk to or play with...besides friends and family that you see occasionally. So I found solace in drawing? I dunno.
That brings me to the point of me being thankful for people.... like Alyssa. Over the last few years she was the only person I had to talk to almost like everyday and well Koreem for a while. So I'm thankful for Aly. for keeping my company. She's a really nice kid and the only person I trust my facebook password with. "To be Trusted is a better compliment that being loved"
So far I've met some really cool and interesting people in life Miki, Jason, Randy, Jovin.. most of my Pres friends....Jodie was the first girl I had a crush on...awesome chick (Y) Taffy from Civil, Darren and the gang from SAC. All really awesome nice people from My Judgment of them. I have this bad habit of testing people sometimes.
Anyways I'm still young and gots years to go, more to learn, more time to become a better person.
This being said. Nigellus out!
No comments:
Post a Comment