Some lil youths 16 being the oldest and they lived in a lil run down shack [rel Ryu stylin] and that's the point I was comin to. I'm sure their life is really HARD! and that's why I'll roll with this definition of STOIC from my previous Dante post
Stoic: A person who can endure pain or hardship without showing their feelings or complaining.
It's cause I know how VERY FORTUNATE I am compared to MILLIONS of people in the world just fighting to survive. That's why I never complain or bicker anytime I think my life is hard because it really isn't...I KNOW NOT THE MEANING OF GENUINE HARDSHIP, or anything close to it.
The cool part is to see people happy though, I mean I have so much more than them but just to see them happy and content and enjoying and living LIFE and not THROWING IT AWAY! (Y) Well Freaking Done! They appreciate the small things, and survive with what they have and don't complain or show self pity.
But then there are people living in worse conditions than them.. and the continue fighting and living. I can go off on some Civil or Rather Environmental Engineering here about Water/Environment/Food and food security, but I shall just quote Seijuro Hiko: "The moon peers down on a diseased world" Industries, Weapons, Drugs etc.
HaHa~! World really is a quite large entertaining picture from my view point.
But seeing people who are less fortunate than myself Happy makes me smile.
And I still live by this: Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value.
It's why I'm so carefree about material things - clothes, electronics etc. I really just don't care... even FAILURE - as long as I live I can keep retrying anything I fail at and get better and grow stronger.
But such is my sad lonely existence I guess *shrug* ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment