A youth from Civil told me that anytime he saw me I was always smiling (Y) XD. Such is My Life I guess. Be selfless and happy with and for people.
I only ever cried a few times for 1 girl, cause she was hurt by guy she loves and was going through hell and such.... it's someone I really like and care about and have feelings for I guess although it's most likely not mutual...but such is my life again... she's still my friend right? And she provides me with someone to talk to .....that I am grateful for. Awesome, beautiful girl ^_^
Who knows, some day I might become friends with a girl that actually likes me, heh. If not then norms ^_^ [can soo hear this in a Dante voice]
"Whatever happens, stay who you are. Not just a soldier, but a good man."
No comments:
Post a Comment