Saturday, November 19, 2011

Stray Dog

Sooo there's this little light brown stray that stays in the area surrounding my house. Mother and my aunt feed him whenever they get the chance. He's relatively healthy and some peeps randomly play with him when passing in the road too XD

He's been here a while now and seems quite contented.



My uncle who's a vet gives him shots now and again too.

And recently, anytime I'm coming home he follows the car and waits just outside the gate even while I open it. I feed him anytime I have stuff and feel kinda bad when I don't come home with stuff. But sometimes when I don't have stuff... I pat and scratch his head; makes him smile. He's like a lone-dog I guess lol need to show him some love and make him smile ^_^.

Ninja Quote: "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

No comments:

Post a Comment