Ok so E3 has concluded. It's one of those events that I look forward to each year. On the official E3 site they listed the event spanning from June 5th - 7th however it actually started a day before with the Microsoft and Sony press conferences occurring on the 4th. June 5th was still the day that I was looking forward to though cause of Nintendo's conference.
Unfortunately, Nintendo showed nothing new!! NOTHING and they had 3 conferences. There were some impressive looking games coming from Sony though 'Beyond: Two Souls' featuring Ellen Page <3 and 'The Last of Us'. They're both new IPs and have a movie like feel to them.
Tomb Raider looks awesome too. I'm liking the new Lara over the old one cause of her attitude, it's like no matter what, she will SURVIVE! getting impaled on her side with old rusty metal, pulling it out while screaming in pain and still moving forward! Awesome woman right there.
Finally I'll end with the game I was hoping they would announce and they announced 2 versions! One for ps3 and 360 and the other for 3DS; Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 and Castlevania Mirror of Fate respectively.
I really like how they're going with the story. So in the first Lords of Shadow Gabriel set out to try to resurrect his wife Marie from the dead and along the way he finds out new stuff and yadda yadda 3 lords of shadow have 3 pieces of the God Mask used for resurrection etc. In the end it appears that the mask was false hope in that you couldn't bring back the dead but he ended up freeing some souls and saving the world. Then further more a greater evil appeared and he had to give up his humanity to save humanity...thus he turns into count dracula over time.
In Mirror of Fate...apparently Gabriel and Marie had a son, Trevor Belmont and he embarks on the quest to defeat his father (Dracula) and well he had a wife and child also. But Trevor and his wife died in Dracula's Castle only their son Simon Belmont remained. Thus he felt obligated to finish his father's quest. At the end of the Mirror of Fate trailer they revealed Alucard and the dialogue was something like "It seems that fate has given me a 2nd chance, father." One can assume that this means that Alucard is a resurrected Trevor Belmont, but I dunno.
Finally in Lords of Shadow 2 you play as Gabriel/Dracula again fighting off your descendants? Not much was revealed, was just a cgi trailer.
Oh next week I'm gonna help this random guy with his Masters project simply cause he asked for help from people lol. If you ask me for something I will oblige if it's for a good cause or nothing bad. He has prizes and such but even if I win any I won't take em, just give it so someone who really wants it. I could sell dem but I ain't such a selfish waste.
This life and people are entertaining *sigh*
Lemme go eat in peace now
No comments:
Post a Comment