Sunday, September 25, 2011

Keep it Short...Time is a fleeting thing this school year

So I've only ever told 1 person "I Love You" and I mean it as with most things I say or do. I don't really lie or break promises, I hold loyalty and such close to heart. But yeah, I've only ever told 1 person that but it probably didn't/doesn't mean much to them. Would mean more if it came from someone else I guess ^_^ such is life. If I could I would make people genuinely "love" each other [love isn't supposed to hurt, if it does I really dunno what it is, foundation built on rotting dying wood or somtin] but yeah if I could I would....unfortunately I lack power in that division.

The power to create, that is what we wield.

Oh and I've befriended this youth in civil. He seems like a good kid and it's cool how he thinks of me as the best in something. He's always training and you actually see the results. Sometimes we spar together if I have free time.

Quote: “Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures.”

No comments:

Post a Comment