Monday, July 4, 2011

Game of Thrones!

Ok so I just finished watching final episode of season 1 of Game of Thrones. To say the least, the ending was rel expected....no surprise at all; dragon chick and dragons. This was given away earlier when they showed that she was immune to fire. [I was thinking like WTF! bess this be ah RPG woman and dragons immune to the effects of fire yes!] And the "White Walkers" seem like snow/ice ghouls :/.

First season was good [to me at least]. Had some good stuffles and characters..Snow being my fave. character although you really didn't see much of him. I just like his character I guess and Arya Stark [muss rate up the tomboy! always! strong little youth]

The Dire Wolves were really cool too, LOYAL [key word] something that I emulate, well, when it's mutual I'll show it... if not then there's no reason to.

So series is good thus far...had a few shocking moments...VERY FEW to be honest, most things were expected/predictable.... but still very entertaining.

Oh and the other night Aly. watched Sucker Punch with me....that shit had me shocked! LIKE WOW coming down to the end... UNEXPECTED! As Hazama would say; Shit started to get real! People were dying from a side.

Anyways Quote: "I am," said the Wolf, "you are not, alone"

No comments:

Post a Comment